shrug-l: Aquifer Vulnerability Maps

Edwin, III Cake CakeE at leoncountyfl.gov
Wed Oct 10 14:12:48 EDT 2007

The primary contacts for the Leon County Aquifer Vulnerability
Assessment (LAVA) are:
Alex Wood awood at adgeo.net at Advanced GeoSpatial Inc. 850-580-4447
Brian Wiebler wieblerb at talgov.com at Tallahassee Leon County Planning
Department

FYI
Alex will be presenting "Leon County Aquifer Vulnerability Assessment
and Related Projects: Ground-Water Protection and Management Tools" at
the SHRUG Conference.

Don't miss it!
Thanks
Ned Cake
SHRUG Presentation Coordinator

>>> "Anderson, David S. (WRM)" <David.S.Anderson at dep.state.fl.us>
10/10/2007 1:52 PM >>>

John,

Contact Jonathan Arthur at the Florida Geological Survey (850-487-9455
or Jonathan.Arthur at dep.state.fl.us). He is the primary investigator for
FAVA and FAVA Phase II. He can probably direct you to the source data.
If I am not mistaken Advanced Geospatial, Inc. in Tallahassee did some
of the work. Another contact may be Clint Kromhout at the FGS (Jon’s
assistant of FAVA Phase II).

David S. Anderson
NHD Coordinator (ES III)
Voice: (850) 245-8550