shrug-l: Westward Ho!

Jay Johnson JohnsonJa at leoncountyfl.gov
Thu Oct 18 08:51:46 EDT 2007

After years of working in the local government GIS community, Jay and Valerie Johnson are leaving Tallahassee to embark on a new adventure - we are relocating to Reno, Nevada!  Valerie has accepted a GIS Analyst position with the City of Reno.  Jay is planning to play the slots.  We look forward to weekends filled with hiking, biking and all manner of outdoor exuberance.

Sadly, we will miss the SHRUG Workshop this year, as we will be "in transit" during that week.  We will think of all our friends enjoying those excellent lunches while we are making the 40+ hour drive, accompanied by our fussy 16-yr old (cat).

You may still see us posting on this list-serve from time to time....

Jay and Valerie Johnson

P.S.  If anyone is looking for a fabulous house in Leon County on 4+ acres, with a screened, heated pool and a fantastic workshop - and only 9 miles/25-minute commute from downtown Tallahassee - we'll be having an open house on October 28th, or check out MLS#176367 here:
http://www.prufezlerandrussellre.com/mls.php
Call Stacy Harnett for a showing (phone 510-6017).