shrug-l: Custom Font Sets

Kissane, Mike kissanem at talgov.com
Tue Sep 11 07:20:48 EDT 2007

Hi Rene,

I don't know if it is possible to export your custom ArcGIS fonts to use with ArcIMS.

I used a product called Font Creator by High-Logic http://www.high-logic.com/ to create a custom font set for ArcIMS.  On some of the more complicated fonts I created them in Adobe Photoshop and imported them into Font Creator.  Font Creator isn't the only software out there to create fonts with.  Look around and decide what will meet your needs.

Mike Kissane
GIS Developer
City of Tallahassee ISS
850 891-2035