shrug-l: FW: request for addition information for close-out ofFWC-06117

Swett, Bob rswett at ufl.edu
Tue Sep 18 09:13:22 EDT 2007

I apologize for inadvertently sending the previous email with
attachments to the Shrug-L list.

I ask that you please disregard the message and delete it.

Bob Swett

____________________________
Bob Swett  |  Coordinator  |  Florida Sea Grant Boating and Waterway
Management Program  |  www.flseagrant.org <http://www.flseagrant.org/>

Assistant Professor | Department of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences |
Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences-UF

PO Box 110405     |    Gainesville, FL 32653    |     (:352-392-6233
|    Fax: 352-392-5113    |    * rswett at ufl.edu

See Keith's email below. He is asking that you provide him with some
additional information. I can be reached at 352-317-0383 if you have any
questions.

RS