shrug-l: FW: GIS Positions Available

Pence, Patrick PenceP at talgov.com
Tue Sep 18 13:23:59 EDT 2007

Postion #1

We are looking to fill a 1 year contract position in Melbourne, FL for a GIS Quality Engineer at a major government contractor.  ($30/hr.)

Must be a US Citizen!

The position is responsible for the Final Acceptance Quality Control, with specific quality emphasis placed in verifying that the production process has been performed per procedures, deliverables are within applicable Technical Requirements Specification, and all customer quality guidance has been satisfied.

Four year degree and 2 years GIS experience (including database, spatial analysis techniques, and a good understanding of Geographic/Cartographic principles) desired.  Experience with ArcView, SQL, and MS Access a plus.

Please send a MS Word formatted resume to michael.mosier at pmhresources.com and put "2794" in the subject heading.  I look forward to moving further with this process.

Position #2:

We are looking to fill a 1 year contract position in Melbourne, FL for a GIS Quality Engineer at a major government contractor.  ($31.88/hr.)

This position requires an Active Security Clearance. Must be a US Citizen!

The position will require working in a team environment to perform Quality Control procedures on advanced Mapping and Geospatial projects working with raster and vector GIS data, using a variety of COTS GIS software integrated with internal tools to verify and validate complex data.

Four year degree in a scientific or technical discipline, preferably with GIS as a focus required.  Strong experience with ArcGIS 8x or higher and working knowledge of other geospatial software tools (e.g., ERDAS, SOCET, Dynamo, GeoMedia) recommended.

Please send a MS Word formatted resume to michael.mosier at pmhresources.com and put "2818" in the subject heading.  I look forward to moving further with this process.

I appreciate SHRUG  posting these up.  Have a great day and thanks again.

Michael Mosier

PMH Resources, Incorporated