shrug-l: Nautical Chart Symbol Set

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Tue Sep 18 13:42:59 EDT 2007

John,
It has been at least 14 year since I last updated a Navigation Chart for
Uncle Sam so I do not remember all the symbols I had to use. I did find
many of the ones I remember in the CADD GIS Center symbol sets.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's
ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit  <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com for more
information including a schedule of upcoming classes.