shrug-l: FW: GIS positions available
PenceP at talgov.com
Thu Sep 20 16:46:48 EDT 2007
* Development of ArcGIS Server applications for continuation and enhancements of District business
* Migration of existing ArcIMSv9.2 applications (.Net and html viewer) to ArcGIS Server v9.2.
This project has been tasked with creating/modifying the infrastructure necessary for the acceptance of additional applications and application information.
The resources required for this project along with the necessary skills are as follows:
Position / Role
ArcGIS Server Developer
* Intermediate level experience in ArcGIS Server development v9.2.
* Development and migration experience with ESRI ArcIMS v9.x
* Experience with ArcObjects/COM development
* Basic knowledge of geographic principles and cartographic techniques
* Experience with data access technologies such as Oracle/MS SQL Server
* Excellent communication skills, attitude, and interaction with users.
* Technical Documentation experience is a plus.
This project will take place in Palatka, FL.
Roles and Responsibilities of Contractor
Perform detailed analysis and design for the system(s). Ensure that applications meet requirements and standards. Communicate issues and progress to project manager.
* ArcIMS to ArcGIS Server Application Migration.
* Permit Portal Enhancements
* Mitigation Bank Website Enhancements
* Water Quality ArcGIS Server Application
* Water Star ArcGIS Server Application
>From 10/01/2007 to 09/30/2008
Business Development Manager
TEAM Information Systems
6821 N Southpoint Dr. Ste 201 Jacksonville, FL 32216
904-296-2882 office / 904-254-8133 cell
<mailto:jims at teaminfo.com> jims at teaminfo.com
"Technology Talent for Business Solutions"
This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying, printing, or any other use or action taken in reliance upon this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this e-mail message and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any statements or opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of sender's employer, its affiliated companies or any other person. Although the sender's employer attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either is virus free and accepts no liability for any damages as a result of viruses.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SHRUG-L