shrug-l: Trimble Geo XT looses date/time

Badner, Jessica, DCA jessica.badner at state.nm.us
Mon Feb 16 11:07:01 EST 2009

Hi All - New to the list...

I have just installed the 2007 firmware updated to my Trimble Geo XT
(even though it's been serviced no one noticed the update hadn't been
preformed).   Now, whenever I perform a hard reboot the instrument
looses date and time. Before I reset the date, If I look at the system
settings I see the old April 2004 firmware listed. My office uses two
Geo XH that keep date and time after hard reboot.  Do you have the same
experience?

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message. -- This email has been scanned by the Sybari - Antigen Email System.