shrug-l: Plotting map sizes

Paulsen, Janis Janis.Paulsen at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Sep 3 11:00:26 EDT 2009

Hello All,

We have an HP designjet 550042 and I would like to print out one map that has
the outlines of the available map sizes (labeled) on that plotter.  Any
suggestions on how to do this?

Thanks!

Janis

Janis Paulsen

Systems Project Administrator

GIS Subsection

Watershed Data Services Section

The Department of Environmental

Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and

improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of

service you received. Copy the url below to a web browser to complete the DEP

survey: http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Janis.Paulsen@dep.state.fl.us Thank you in advance for completing the survey.