shrug-l: Imagery WMS

Sandell, Keith M. sandell.keith at mail.dc.state.fl.us
Wed Sep 9 08:54:09 EDT 2009

Hey Shruggers,

I have a ArcMap user that wants alternative imagery.

He's currently consuming an imagery service in ArcMap that I created
with the 1-foot stuff that was flown for our government entities here in
Florida. However, he would like to have other imagery available to
cross-reference/check, compare, get a different view, etc.

Does anyone have handy any WMS urls for imagery both in and outside of
Florida (specifically southern Georgia)? Do Google, Microsoft, etc have
WMS url's that can be consumed in ArcMap?

Thanks/

Keith Sandell, MBA

Correctional Services Assistant Consultant

Bureau of Probation and Parole Field Services

Office of Community Corrections

Florida Department of Corrections

2601 Blairstone Road

Tallahassee, Florida 32399

Phone: (850) 410-3045

Fax: (850) 487-4427

This electronic message may contain protected health record/care
information intended for addressee(s) only. Unauthorized release or
disclosure may violate state and/or federal laws.