shrug-l: ARC8: index creation

Telesco, Rebecca Rebecca.Telesco at MyFWC.com
Thu Sep 24 15:13:23 EDT 2009

We have a data request for '08 DOQQs that are within and overlapped by WMAs in Florida. Simple right? She can just overlay the WMA boundaries and download the needed raster files from our raster catalog. But for some reason, she can't read the raster catalog. So, I am trying to create an index for the '08 DOQQs that is outside the geodatabase. The only way that I can think of (that would be timely) is to somehow export the index within the catalog. Except that I can't figure out how. Any Suggestions?

Rebecca Telesco
GIS Data Librarian
FWC Center for Spatial Analysis