shrug-l: Annotation question

Elizabeth Brumfield EBrumfield at columbusga.org
Mon Sep 28 11:18:51 EDT 2009

Hello List-
I have an annotation question. I have an old, legacy sde layer (parcels)
with annotation that has been placed, is NOT feature linked, and has no
corresponding attribute to the underlying parcel layer. I need to compare
this annotation layer (well, the address part of it anyway), with a point
layer of addresses. I have a feeling this is something I would do in
Access, but I'm not on the right track. Does anyone have any suggestion
about how to work with these non-feature linked anno layers?  Thanks in
advance-

Elizabeth Brumfield
GIS Technician