shrug-l: Fw: [Gis] ESRI ArcGIS for Home Use Program

Jill_Halchin at nps.gov Jill_Halchin at nps.gov
Fri Jul 1 08:32:40 EDT 2011

It's not April Fool's Day is it?  Does anyone know more about this,
especially, should I recommend it to our student employees who need GIS for
dissertation research, etc.?

Jill Y. Halchin
Archeologist/GIS Coordinator
Southeast Archeological Center, National Park Service
850-580-3011 ext. 129

----- Forwarded by Jill Halchin/SEAC/NPS on 07/01/2011 08:30 AM -----

             Kim_Hastings at nps.
             gov
             gis-bounces at webma         gis at webmail.itc.nps.gov
             il.itc.nps.gov                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             06/30/2011 09:47          [Gis] ESRI ArcGIS for Home Use
             PM                        Program

Not sure if this is new or not, but it was news to me that ESRI has an
ArcGIS for Home Use Program:  http://www.esri.com/arcgis-for-home

ArcGIS for Home Use makes GIS available to everyone. This offer is ideal
for existing ArcGIS users who want to use the same powerful software at
home for noncommercial personal use and for individuals who want to expand
their GIS skills. However, anyone can participate in this program.

For a $100 annual fee, the ArcGIS for Home Use 12-month term license
includes:

    ArcView
    ArcGIS 3D Analyst
    ArcGIS Geostatistical Analyst
    ArcGIS Network Analyst
    ArcGIS Publisher
    ArcGIS Schematics
    ArcGIS Spatial Analyst
    ArcGIS Tracking Analyst

The ArcGIS for Home Use program is available worldwide. Customers in the
United States can order it online....

Kim Hastings
Data Manager, Resources Management and Science
Yosemite National Park
209-379-1397
kim_hastings at nps.gov