shrug-l: ArcGIS 10 Geodatabase to ArcGIS 9.3 Compatibility

Brandt, Holli Holli.Brandt at seattle.gov
Tue Jul 5 12:59:16 EDT 2011

Hello Everyone –
Some of us are now using ArcGIS 10 and the rest of us are still in ArcGIS 9.3.  We are running into issues where the Geodatabases created in ArcGIS 10 are not easily backwards compatible to 9.3.  One particular geodatabase is updated at least weekly so we are trying to minimize the amount of conversion steps needed to be able to view the Geodatabase in 9.3.  Does anyone have any recommendations on the best way to deal with this situation ?
Thanks – Holli

Holli M. Brandt
DWW GIS Data Maintenance Lead
Seattle Public Utilities
Information Technology Division
Holli.Brandt at Seattle.Gov<mailto:Holli.Brandt at Seattle.Gov>
(206) 684‑8533