shrug-l: Workshop and training registration open

Janelle Brown Janelle.Brown at citizensfla.com
Mon Jul 11 14:12:55 EDT 2011

You are correct, registration for the training classes opened last week.
Early Registration for the Workshop opened on June 27th and will run
until September 1st at a rate of $75. After September 1st, the rate will
be $100 until October 16th. After this date and including walk-in
registrations, the rate will be $125.

Register early for the best price!

The Workshop Committee will be having a meeting tomorrow from 2-4. If
you are interested in joining the committee or if you have any
suggestions/ideas concerning the workshop, please email myself or Erin
Emmons <mailto:erinemmons at gmail.com?subject=SHRUG%20Workshop> .

Janelle Brown

GIS Analyst, Corporate Analytics

Citizens Property Insurance Corporation

ofc. 850.521.8373   |   cell 850.879.2374