shrug-l: Help with ArcGIS Geostatistical Analysis

Kimberly Steele ksteele at co.okaloosa.fl.us
Mon Jul 11 16:05:22 EDT 2011

You have to export your joined tables out to another shapefile/Geodatabase file for you to be able to do an y analysis on the joined tables..... The join tables will stay attached in the ne shape file/feature class....

Hope this helps... sorry I am a little behind on reading my emails....

Kimberly Steele
ksteele at co.okaloosa.fl.us<mailto:ksteele at co.okaloosa.fl.us>
850-651-7598