shrug-l: Normal.mxt

Mary Ann Vance MaryV at santarosa.fl.gov
Thu Jul 28 09:21:51 EDT 2011

Just starting running ArcGis 10 and I can't seem to locate my normal.mxt .. any idea's or suggestions?  I ran
a search of my whole c: drive and it came up two files that contained the words but no normal.mxt ..

Mary Ann Vance, GISP
Community Planning, Zoning and
Development Division
6051 Old Bagdad Highway, Suite 201
Milton, FL 32583
(850) 981-7081; (850) 983-9874 (Fax)
maryv at santarosa.fl.gov<mailto:maryv at santarosa.fl.gov>

How is our customer service?
http://www.santarosa.fl.gov/customerservice/survey.html

"A map says to you:  Read me carefully, follow me closely, doubt me not.
I am the earth in the palm of your hand, without me you are alone and lost ...."

Beryl Markham - 1936