shrug-l: New under water ships down under

Keith Sandell Keith.Sandell at citizensfla.com
Wed Feb 1 12:58:47 EST 2012

Have they sued Google yet for sinking their ships?

Because as we all know Google is always "right" and that's why we don't
need GIS people. (you can't hear the extreme sarcasm in my voice, but
it's there trust me)

Reminds me of a time when a Google sales person was pitching some of
their products to me and repeatedly told me that with "our" products you
don't need GIS people, yea sign me up for that...

Good example to keep around the next time management or politicians say,
"Why do we need you, we have Google!"

They just might sink you ship!

Thanks for sharing Jim.

Keith Sandell, MBA

GIS Manager, Corporate Analytics

Citizens Property Insurance Corporation

ofc. 850.521.8341   |   cell 850.727.2897