shrug-l: Street signs

Scott Warner swarner at gulfcounty-fl.gov
Thu Feb 2 14:28:21 EST 2012

Good Afternoon,

I am working on a project that is about to drive me crazy.  I am working
with our Road Department to try and find a way to collect ALL street signs
in our county.  We are searching for a place that has all the street signs
in a table format and so far no luck.  Does anyone know where I can find a
table that might contain all the street signs types possible for Florida or
maybe even more specifically North Florida?  Reason I say North is that we
don’t have Toll Roads here and I don’t need those type of signs types, but
if it’s a table of any kind I won’t be picky.

This link seems to be the only thing I can find and of course it’s PDF  .
http://mutcd.fhwa.dot.gov/pdfs/2009/pdf_index.htm

Thank you in advance.

Scott

Gulf County Board of County Commissioners

cid:image001.jpg at 01CAE2ED.B080AD70        SmallCoder

Scott Warner- EM Coordinator/GIS Director

1000 Cecil G. Costin, Sr. Blvd Bldg 500

Port St. Joe, Florida 32456

85°17'24.4"W  29°48'48.807"N

Office: (850) 229-6145

Fax: (866) 402-1692

Email:  <mailto:swarner at gulfcounty-fl.gov> swarner at gulfcounty-fl.gov

County Web Address:   <http://www.gulfcounty-fl.gov/>
http://www.gulfcounty-fl.gov

GIS Department Web Address:   <http://www.gulfcounty-fl.gov/gis.cfm>
http://www.gulfcounty-fl.gov/gis.cfm

Skype: gulf.county.fl.gis

"Under Florida Law, e-mail addresses are public records.  If you do not want
your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not
send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by
telephone or in writing."