shrug-l: Would anyone be interested in.....

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Fri Feb 17 11:54:45 EST 2012

Good morning Fellow Shruggers

I was wondering if anyone would interested in attending an week long
bootcamp to prepare for Esri's ArcGIS Desktop Associate Certification Exam?
This week long course would include an  in depth review of ArcGIS Desktop
functionality, recommended workflows, and terminology combined with
exercises and exams. It would a very expanded version of the current two day
online class I offer.

Cost would be dependent on the number of students I thought we could get and
if someone could provide a site to hold the bootcamp since I assume we would
want it in Florida.   I estimate if we set the minimum number of students at
5 then the cost per student would be around $1,340.00. For a week long class
that seems pretty reasonable to me.

So what do you think?

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate