FW: shrug-l: Department of Health: OPS GIS Analyst

Calvin_Desouza at doh.state.fl.us Calvin_Desouza at doh.state.fl.us
Tue Feb 28 16:22:12 EST 2012

Hello All,

The Florida Department of Health, Division of Environmental Health, is
looking to hire a GIS analyst to assist with the division's GIS
projects.  This is a paid OPS position for up to 40 hours a week.
Attached is a brief job description and a blank application.

Anybody who is interested should to fill out the attached application
and send me their resume by  March 8th, 2012.

Thank you,

Calvin DeSouza
GIS/GPS Manager
Division of Environmental Health
Florida Department of Health
4052 Bald Cypress Way
Bin A08
Tallahassee, Fl 32399
(850) 245-4574
<<employmentapplication.doc>> <<OPS GIS Analyst Job Description.doc>>

Please tell us how we are doing, click the link below for a brief
survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MXBYNMP
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MXBYNMP>

Mission: To promote and protect the health and safety of all people in
Florida through the delivery of quality public health services and
promotion of health care standards Please note: Florida has a very broad
public records law. Most written communications to or from state
officials regarding state business are public records available to the
public and media upon request. Your e-mail communications may therefore
be subject to public disclosure