shrug-l: GIS bike ride

Christopher L Judd clj2289 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 08:47:13 EDT 2013

Looks like we've got a solid number of folks for first ride and plenty of
interest in future rides!  Still plenty of time to express your interest,
just drop me a line sometime between now and the day of the ride
(Wednesday, September 25) so I can make sure to have the appropriate amount
of refreshments on hand for after the ride.

I'll send out one more reminder email the day before the ride to get
everyone geared up.

Looking forward to it,
Chris Judd