shrug-l: Smartphone GPS accuracy

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Fri Sep 13 08:51:24 EDT 2013

I have been working to update the URISA Field Force Automation workshop.
During my research I stumbled on this blog article from Esri which I thought
was interesting. I wonder if anyone here has had similar results?

http://blogs.esri.com/esri/arcgis/2013/07/15/smartphones-tablets-and-gps-acc
uracy/#comment-4976

I know my smartphone and tablet don't seem to achieve that level of reliable
accuracy but I have never really tried to test it using any scientific
method.

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate