shrug-l: GIS bike ride

Christopher L Judd clj2289 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 10:45:02 EDT 2013

Dear GIS bike ride participants,

Just wanted to send out a reminder for everyone that is planning to join
all of us on the ride tomorrow. We will be meeting in the parking lot of
the St Marks trail head (just off capital circle south east)  at 5:30 PM,
be ready to roll no later than 5:45 PM.  We'll aim to do a lap and be back
at the parking probably around 6:45 PM or so to enjoy refreshments.  This
is going to be a very friendly ride, we'll make sure that everyone has a
distance they are comfortable with before we get on the trail and someone
will be the ride lead and I'll ride sweep to ensure everyone finds their
way out of the woods.

Its not too late to join us, come out and be a part of the fun!

See everyone tomorrow,
Feel free to email or call me with any questions,
Chris Judd
850.443.2957