shrug-l: web statistics/analytics

Lisa McAleer lmcaleer at sgrc.us
Mon Sep 30 11:54:15 EDT 2013

Greetings, All -

For those of you that use web analytics or stats on your Internet map sites, I'm interested in what you use and why?   Google Analytics is very popular, of course, and with apparent good reason, but does anyone have another fav and why?  I should mention here that FREE is better!  Anyone using the free version of ClickTales?  Or Woopra instead of GA?  We already use GA on a few of our sites, but I'm interested in your opinions.....

Thanks!

Lisa McAleer, GISP
VALOR Program Manager
Valdosta-Lowndes Regional GIS<http://www.valorgis.com/>
Southern Georgia Regional Commission<http://www.sgrc.us/>
327 W. Savannah Ave.
Valdosta, GA   31601
lmcaleer at sgrc.us<mailto:lmcaleer at sgrc.us>
Phone:  229-333-5277
FAX:  229-333-5312

This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute,
disclose or use the information it contains, please e-mail the sender
immediately and delete this message from your system.
Note: e-mails are susceptible to corruption, interception and unauthorized
amendment; we do not accept liability for any such changes, or for their
consequences. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.