shrug-l: Esri Javascript API Performance

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Tue Jul 7 14:47:55 EDT 2015

Passing the information below along for Keith. He seems to be having some
trouble posting to the list but thought others might find it useful. So he
asked me to forward it along.

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Desktop Professional | Esri Certified Enterprise System
Design Associate