shrug-l: GeoDev Meetup Hosted By ESRI October 29th

Kissane, Mike Mike.Kissane at talgov.com
Wed Oct 21 14:24:42 EDT 2015

One week left to sign up for ESRI's GeoDev Meetup.  Use the link below to sign up.

We are also looking for presenters to give a five minute Lightning Talk about anything that they are working on.  This is a great opportunity to share with your fellow Geo Developers.

We are back hosting an Esri GeoDev Meetup in Tallahassee, FL. Food and beverages will be provided! (It's the pre-dinner before your dinner.)

This GeoDev Meetup is a social gathering for developers to discuss geospatial technologies, complementary third-party tools, and development platforms (e.g., Silverlight, Java, Flex, JavaScript) that are supported by Esri. Presentations run the gamut of our community: from Web development to mobile location development for iOS, Android and Windows Phone 7 to automating tasks with Python. Developers of all levels of expertise are welcome, from seasoned GIS professionals to those new to geospatial development. At these meet ups, you can: Meet cool people. (Duh, we're there.)

Show us what you got by demo'ing your application or framework.

Make a name for yourself in presenting a cool new/interesting concept or idea.

Impress someone by sharing your experiences.

Make BFFs for life - connect with other developers! Here's what's on the agenda:

5:30 - 6:30 PM Registration and Social (Appetizers and Beverages served - YES!)

6:30 - 7:00 PM Introduction

7:00 - 8:00 PM Lightning Talks

8:00 - 8:30 PM Raffle, Networking and Social. Two great FANTASTIC prizes:

A voucher for 1000 Service Credits for your ArcGIS Online Developer Subscription

A free registration pass to attend the 2016 Esri DevSummit

http://www.meetup.com/DevMeetUpSoutheast/events/225958854/

Mike Kissane
GIS Developer
Technology Planning and Advancement