shrug-l: FDOT Vacancy: Surveying & Mapping Office
Nowak, Ana E.
Ana.Nowak at dot.state.fl.us
Thu Jul 7 14:53:23 EDT 2016
The GIS/CADD Services Section at FDOT Surveying & Mapping Office has an opening for a GIS Mapping Analyst II. The primary duties of this position include:
* Develop geographic maps and other geospatial business solutions including web applications and geo-processing tools in support of Department of Transportation offices, other state agencies, and other external customers.
* Meet with customers to define data needs, project requirements, and deliverables.
* Develop and manage quality control procedures in support of the General County Highway Mapping program and other GIS/CADD products and services.
* Provide technical support for cartographic design and high quality map production and other GIS-related workflows for the Surveying and Mapping Office
* Assist with performing all database maintenance tasks.
Please apply online via People First:
The hiring range for this position is $36,908.39 to $43,167.71. The position closes on July 19, 2016.
Ana Nowak, GISP
Surveying & Mapping Office
Florida Department of Transportation
605 Suwannee St., MS 5L
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0450
Ana.Nowak at dot.state.fl.us<mailto:Ana.Nowak at dot.state.fl.us>
Tel: (850) 414-4365
Fax: (850) 414-4112
Please fill out our Customer Satisfaction Survey:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SHRUG-L