shrug-l: Geospatial Data Act

Butgereit, Richard Richard.Butgereit at em.myflorida.com
Wed Dec 6 08:12:41 EST 2017

Whoops -- sent this from my mobile phone, and the link got messed up when you click on it.

You could copy and paste into a browser or try clicking on this link --

https://www.credomobilize.com/petitions/geospatial-data-act-sb-1253-devastating-to-the-geospatial-community

Thanks,
Richard Butgereit, GISP, CIO FDEM
richard.butgereit at em.myflorida.com