shrug-l: Fw: GIS Specialist in Raleigh, NC with direct client.
tac10c at my.fsu.edu
Sun Dec 17 17:49:55 EST 2017
From: Inderpal Singh <inderpal.singh at idctechnologies.com>
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2017 4:35 PM
To: Tony Cooper
Subject: GIS Specialist in Raleigh, NC with direct client.
Hope you are well!
There is a new job with state of North Carolina
Please let me know if you are available.
Position: GIS Specialist // Business Analyst- Mid Level
Location: Raleigh NC
Tenure 12+ Months
* LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE: Please indicate how soon this candidate is available to start work. Vendors are encouraged to submit candidates available for the duration of the assignment. Do you accept this requirement?
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience Candidate Experience Last Used
• Strong experience with Esri’s suite of software products Required 3 Years
• Strong knowledge and understanding of GIS principals, theories and practices Required 3 Years
• Knowledge of spatial analysis procedures Required 3 Years
• Knowledge of Python and Esri Model Builder Required 3 Years
• Experience with integrating and implementing complex technology solutions Required 3 Years
• Project management skills Required 3 Years
SHORT DESCRIPTION: The North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) is seeking a Mid-Level GIS Business Analyst contractor for an approximate 12 month engagement assigned to the GIS Unit.
COMPLETE DESCRIPTION: The North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) is seeking a Mid-Level GIS Business Analyst contractor for an approximate 12 month engagement assigned to the GIS Unit. This resource will provide technical assistance and support to the Transportation Planning Branch in order to perform GIS analysis, implement GIS data management, implement linear referencing solutions, and implement GIS data dissemination solutions.
* Design, develop and support GIS analysis processes
* Design, develop and support cartographic solutions
* Create or migrate workflows utilizing web based map services
* Create Python scripts/tools to automate task/data processes
* Identify and implement best practices for GIS data management
* Utilize GIS and organizational best practices to maintain and manage GIS layers
* Consult with customers to identify project requirements
* Develop and document standards and best practices
* Develop and execute test plans for all levels of system testing
* Consult with customers to ensure implementation and maintenance meets expectations
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
IDC Technologies Inc.
Mailto: inderpal.singh at idctechnologies.com<mailto:inderpal.singh at idctechnologies.com>
Empowering Technologies Services
Remote Services | IT Services | BPO |
IT Consulting | Staffing Solutions |
The views and opinions included in this email belong to their author and do not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of the company. Our employees are obliged not to make any defamatory clauses, infringe, or authorize infringement of any legal right. Therefore, the company will not take any liability for such statements included in emails. This message is sent in compliance with the new email bill section 301. Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress, this message cannot be considered SPAM as long as we include the way to be removed, Paragraph (a)(c) of S.1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a response of “REMOVE” in the subject line of the email, we really will remove you with immediate effect.
If you would like to unsubscribe from IDC Technologies Inc, please click here<http://careers.idctechnologies.com/optout.jsp?d=313136335f746163313063406d792e6673752e656475&e=e0&t11=1513373714709>.[http://www1.jobdiva.com/servlets-examples/servlet/trackEmailMerge?a=01dFQY2BRNeNlIABG9dA1EQWFVNBVxXXgFbWF5EEhI%3D]
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SHRUG-L