shrug-l: ArcGIS Pro - Share/Export causing crash

Pollock, William H. (Bill) William.H.Pollock at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Dec 18 16:01:42 EST 2017

Thank you Lance and Trip for your suggestions.
Tried them both, but no luck.

It turns out that the ESRI World Imagery Basemap service might have been the cause of the issue.
Removing the ESRI World Imagery Basemap service from the ArcGIS Pro project eliminated the crashing.

For what it's worth, have been using that service for months with no issue until today.

Thanks again.
+ bill

William Pollock, GISP
Kyra Solutions, Inc.
FL Department of Environmental Protection
850.245.2722 ext. 4722