shrug-l: Fw: Required ArcGIS Analyst in Atlanta, GA

Tony Cooper tac10c at my.fsu.edu
Fri Dec 29 18:53:46 EST 2017

Happy New Year All,

Tony

________________________________
From: Rani Durga <durga at softpath.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 4:31 PM
To: Tony Cooper
Subject: Required ArcGIS Analyst in Atlanta, GA

Greetings!
This is Durga from Softpath System LLC. Softpath is a preferred nationwide staffing vendor to Fortune 500 companies in the US. We have an immediate opportunity with one of our clients. Please find the job description below and if you are interested, please forward your resume to (durga at softpath.net).You<mailto:durga at softpath.net).You> can also reach me at 678-387-7482.

Title                      : ArcGIS Analyst
Location               : Atlanta, GA 30308
Duration              : 6 months
Job Description:
The Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) is seeking a technical Esri ArcGIS Desktop GIS Analyst to support Emergency Operations management. Person will edit and maintain GIS data sets, create/print maps, and provide spatial/tabular data analysis.

Responsibilities:

  *   Editing and maintaining ArcGIS Feature Classes in support of Emergency Operations
  *   Digitizing and making maps/reports on the fly to provide status update on Emergency Operations response
  *   Publishing and printing maps

  *   5+ years of ArcGIS Desktop mapping and data analysis
  *   5+ years of ArcGIS data editing and maintenance within File Geodatabases
  *   3+ years of ArcGIS data editing within an Enterprise Geodatabases (SDE), competent in reconciling and posting edits to database server
  *   Bachelor’s in Information Technology, computer science, geography, GIS, or a related field
  *   Be able to work with and develop data/maps to meet business needs of GDOT
  *   Be able to stay overnight for multiple days at EOC/SOC in support of emergency events
  *   Be able to be activated and deployed to areas across the state in support of emergency events
  *   Able to develop GIS metadata compliant to FGDC and ISO standards
  *   Advanced skills in working with ArcGIS Desktop extensions
  *   Advanced skills in data conversion/transformation/migration to GIS data format
     *   GPS/Coordinate data
     *   Linear Referenced data
     *   CAD/Microstation data
  *   Advanced skills in finding and working with Internet data services in ArcGIS Desktop
  *   Advanced skills in printing/plotting maps
  *   Advanced skills with Google Earth, Google Maps, StreetView, KML/KMZ files
  *   Advanced knowledge of geospatial and mapping concepts such as spatial analysis, map projections, etc.

Thanks & Regards,
Durga|Recruiter| Email: durga at softpath.net<mailto:durga at softpath.net>
Direct:678-387-7482|Work:404-315-1555 Ext: 674 | Fax: (404) 315-1558
Softpath System LLC | 3985 Steve Reynolds Blvd | Bldg C| Norcross GA 30093
www.softpath.net<http://www.softpath.net>

You have received this message because either you have contacted our Company to express interest in employment, or you have posted your resume in an area accessible to recruiters or HR professionals, which implies an interest in being contacted regarding employment opportunities.

If you would prefer to no longer receive any emails whatsoever from our Company, you may opt out at anytime by clicking here<http://jobs.softpath.net/optout.jsp?d=3134305f746163313063406d792e6673752e656475&e=d7&t11=1512509472045>.[http://www1.jobdiva.com/servlets-examples/servlet/trackEmailMerge?a=01cFQVfBxVbWFQBBwFabVMWMFRGAjBZWwdbWVpNEg%3D%3D]