shrug-l: Fw: AGIO GIS Specialist in Little Rock, AR 72201
tac10c at my.fsu.edu
Thu Jul 20 21:31:11 EDT 2017
The following is an advertisement for an AGIO GIS Specialist with Softpath System LLC based in Little Rock, AR. It has a span of 6 months.
FSU '14 & '15
From: Kumar MPrasanna <mprasanna at softpath.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 9:36 AM
To: Tony Cooper
Subject: AGIO GIS Specialist in Little Rock, AR 72201
This is (Prasanna) from Softpath System LLC. Softpath is a preferred nationwide staffing vendor to Fortune 500 companies in the US. We have an immediate opportunity with one of our clients. Please find the job description below and if you are interested, please forward your resume to (mprasanna at softpath.net<mailto:mprasanna at softpath.net>). You can call me at 7704506084.
Title: AGIO GIS Specialist
Location: Little Rock, AR 72201
Targeted Duration: 06 Months Contract
Please note that this is strictly a W2 contract and cannot be worked on Corp to Corp
* The data is ingested by numerous commercial entities that aggregate jurisdictional sales tax assignments based on point of delivery transactions. The data is the result of ongoing efforts by the Arkansas GIS Office to collect, standardize, and publish a Statewide Address Point File as well as the maintenance of the United States Postal Service's ZIP+4 data, and County Project programs. This position will have a significant role in the quality control and assurance of all the previously mentioned efforts.
* Ingests address point structure data to ensure that it conforms to previously established standards by using python scripting and subjective review to ensure data quality requirements.
* Serve as the Arkansas GIS office's USPS conduit for County Project address data submission, ingestion, and analysis for inclusion into USPS's Address Management System.
* Monitor changes in city boundary and assign proper tax jurisdiction codes based on spatial location of address data resulting from city boundary changes.
* Maintain and update tabular data in GIS and Database environments and publish SSTP data. Assists in developing workflow and routines for ingesting spatial data from a variety of sources into a common standard, performs geostatistical analyses, generates and analyzes geocoding jobs, tests and analyzes geocoding results, displays and communicates results using GIS on a weekly basis.
* Develops, tests, documents and performs data capturing, analysis and quality control procedures on a weekly basis. Communicates issues and errors to local constituents in meaningful ways to correct and enhance data quality.
* Enhances and promotes the utilization of GIS through technical support for other team members on a daily basis. Assists in the quality control and quality assurance testing for address databases, may occasionally participate field verification at local, city or county levels.
* Occasionally travel to county locations to meet with constituents on address point file data development, maintenance, and verification. Represent the agency with the highest standards of conduct.
* Must be able to communicate on a basic level in nurturing and educational tones with less sophisticated users who are creating data, must communicate with managers accurate and useful status updates, manage and report time spent on all work activities, follow quality standards, have the ability to work in a team environment, complete assigned tasks, determine time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues in a timely manner. Must have working knowledge of arcpy python scripting module development and deployment as it relates to overall data processing workflow automation.
* Also must have intimate understanding of Structured Query Language as it relates to SQL Server as well as SQL Server Integration Service scripting to automate tabular workflows.
Skill Years Used Last Used
Experience with ArcGIS software for developing GIS databases
Experience with ArcEditor data creation and editing tools, snapping toleran
Experience with address match and geocoding techniques
Ability to create cartographically pleasing outputs
Ability to communicate technical information effectively written & verbal
Have a wonderful day!!
M Prasanna |Technical Recruiter | Email: mprasanna at softpath.net<mailto:mprasanna at softpath.net>
Softpath System LLC | 3985 Steve Reynolds Blvd | Bldg C Norcross GA 30093
You have received this message because either you have contacted our Company to express interest in employment, or you have posted your resume in an area accessible to recruiters or HR professionals, which implies an interest in being contacted regarding employment opportunities.
If you would prefer to no longer receive any emails whatsoever from our Company, you may opt out at anytime by clicking here<http://jobs.softpath.net/optout.jsp?d=3134305f746163313063406d792e6673752e656475&e=d7&t11=1499261771254>.[http://www1.jobdiva.com/servlets-examples/servlet/trackEmailMerge?a=01cFQVfBxVbWlQBBwFabVMWMFRGAjBZWwNeWF1GFA%3D%3D]
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SHRUG-L