shrug-l: REMINDER: Florida Hazus User Group (FLHUG) Board Nominations

Ray, Jason Jason.Ray at em.myflorida.com
Thu Jan 18 10:35:04 EST 2018

We are still accepting nominations to be on the Florida Hazus User Group (FLHUG) Board for 2018, so please submit your nominations if interested. You can nominate yourself or a colleague for any or all of the following positions: Chair, Vice-Chair, and/or Outreach Coordinator (2 spots). If you have any questions regarding what each role entails, please feel free to contact me.

Submit your nominations here: http://maps.floridadisaster.org/flhug

The cutoff date for nominations will be 2/7/18 and we will hold elections via a Survey Ballot between our February FLHUG call (2/7/18) and our March FLHUG call (3/7/18) with the new 2018 Board being announced on the March call.

We appreciate your interest in joining!

Also, If you would like to be a member of FLHUG, you can join here:
FLHUG LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4310690
FLHUG Google Group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/flhug

Lastly, there are still seats available to take any of the following Hazus-MH courses in Tallahassee: Basic Hazus-MH<http://bit.ly/2lTkuvw> (2/12/18 - 2/15/18), Hazus-MH for Hurricanes<http://bit.ly/2lSFClc> (3/12/18 - 3/15/18), and Comprehensive Data Management System (CDMS)<http://bit.ly/2Cl5vBd> (4/16/18 - 4/19/18). They are filling up quickly, so apply now if interested.

Jason Ray
GIS Administrator
Florida Division of Emergency Management
jason.ray at em.myflorida.com<mailto:jason.ray at em.myflorida.com>
850-815-4730 (Office)
850-443-0170 (Mobile)