shrug-l: Now here is a new one, least for me.

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Wed Jan 24 10:30:37 EST 2018

Duane,

I can think of a couple things which might cause this. One would be caching.
One of you is referencing a cached version of some of the data. I think I
saw a recent announcement that Esri had updated their Aerial photos for
parts of the US. So the new update might be part of the issue. Try clearing
the cache on all machines. You can do that under ArcMap>Customize>ArcMap
Options.

Another thing that I can think of that might cause it would be ArcGIS
Environmental Variables. If you have a default transformation set which
others do not that would account for the difference as well.

You may also want to try and see how the map behaves in ArcGIS Pro. That
would help tell if it is a data or software issue.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP | Chief Executive Officer

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 0021 | 678-672-8970 Direct Dial

Esri Certified Desktop Professional | Esri Certified Enterprise System
Design Associate

Pre-order my new
<https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/arcgis-pro-cookbook>
ArcGIS Pro Cookbook now & don't forget about
<https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-arcgis-pro>
Learning ArcGIS Pro