shrug-l: Fw: Job Opportunity as GIS Consultant in Sunnyvale, CA

Tony Cooper tac10c at my.fsu.edu
Tue Jan 30 10:18:41 EST 2018

________________________________
From: Godha Konda <godha.konda at idctechnologies.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 9:58 AM
To: Tony Cooper
Subject: Job Opportunity as GIS Consultant in Sunnyvale, CA

Hi,
My name is Godha and I am a Technical Recruiter with IDC Technologies.
Please go through the below requirements with our client and if interested kindly respond with your updated resume and contact details.

Need GC or USC.

Role : GIS Consultant
Location : Sunnyvale, CA
Duration : Long Term

Job Description

  *   Familiarity in spatial data creation using GIS software (ArcGIS, QGIS, OpenJUMP)
  *   2+ years’ experience building or ingesting map data.
  *   A passion for maps and map data
  *   Experience using spatial queries on PostgresSQL/PostGIS databases for data analysis
  *   Attention to detail, accuracy and quality of output, and a pride of ownership of it

Thanks & Regards...
Godha
IDC Technologies, Inc
Work: 4089630381
Mailto: godha.konda at idctechnologies.com<mailto:chandra.kumar at idctechnologies.com>
Empowering Technologies Services
Remote Services | IT Services | BPO |
IT Consulting | Staffing Solutions |

If you would like to unsubscribe from IDC Technologies Inc, please click here<http://careers.idctechnologies.com/optout.jsp?d=313136335f746163313063406d792e6673752e656475&e=e0&t11=1515509903462>.[http://www1.jobdiva.com/servlets-examples/servlet/trackEmailMerge?a=01fFQY2BRNeNlIGBABdB1EQWFVNBVxXXm5cUVlBEhFYVA%3D%3D]