shrug-l: PDF Maps and ADA Compliance on Websites

Wander, Sara Sara.Wander at freshfromflorida.com
Tue May 1 09:13:19 EDT 2018

Good Morning,

Can anyone give me some advice about how their agencies or organizations handle ADA compliance on their websites as it pertains to pdf maps? I know that ArcGIS Online maps are ADA compliant, but our agency still has some pdf maps that need to be shared out on our main website.

Thank you for any insight. Please feel free to respond directly to me.

Have a great day,

Sara Wander, GISP
Enterprise GIS Manager
Office of Agriculture Technology Services
Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services

850-245-1079
Sara.Wander at freshfromflorida.com

Mayo Building
407 S Calhoun St, B8-E