[Validator-l] New Validator Software v3.4.32 "Perdido"

Watts, John John.Watts at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Jun 23 09:41:10 EDT 2004

Validator Listserve Subscribers:

The latest version of Validator is now available on the DEP website.

http://www.dep.state.fl.us/labs/software/index.htm

This is the second in a series of updated beta versions of Validator. This
version fixes 2 errors and adds one feature:

- fixed install error for tabctl32.ocx
- now able to select and view individual evaluation reports
- holding times for field analyses now being handled properly

If there are any new issues regarding installation or operation, please send
them to me immediately. Please capture as much information about the error as
is possible. We can be more helpful if the error message is accompanied by
what Validator feature you were using at the time of the error.

Department and contract county staff, please find instructions for
registering Validator on the Department's intranet site:

http://depnet/burlabs/docs/validator_reg.doc

Registration is required for Department and County Solid Waste contracted
staff to enable upload of the data to our Oracle WACS database. All others
should not need or attempt registration.

John Watts
Lab Data Support Manager
Florida DEP, Bureau of Labs
Voice: 850-245-8077