[FRC] Electronics Recycling

Laura Thomas lthomas at largo.com
Thu Jul 21 12:27:25 EDT 2016

Hi,

I was hoping to get a list of companies that the cities/counties use for electronics recycling. I was interested in learning what kind of collections they have, either curbside or annual events, and what kind of charges apply for disposal. We are interested in looking at different companies and want to make sure that they are fully vetted with certifications and environmentally sustainable practices. Any help on this would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Laura C Thomas
City of Largo
Recycling Coordinator
(Cell) (727)999-1905
(Office) (727)587-6760 Ext. 7424

45% of office paper is thrown out by the end of the day- think before you print