[FRC] Recycle Coach

Reynolds, Shannan Shannan.Reynolds at dep.state.fl.us
Fri Jun 9 15:57:09 EDT 2017

FYI:  If you are interested, Recycle Coach will be exhibiting at RFT.  Please see attached for an introduction to Recycle Coach.
At Recycle Coach, we understand that budgeting is one of the primary concerns when it comes to taking on a new project. That's why we've made our services available to use, free of charge!
Have you heard any of these questions from residents?
Q: When is my collection day? Does the holiday have an impact on my collection? When is the next disposal event?
Residents appreciate being able to use the Recycle Coach application to find their collection schedules faster, and more easily. They can also set reminders so they never forget about an event or collection day again.

  *   Lighten your workload
  *   Improve your residents' recycling behaviors
  *   Educate your residents
  *   Monitor residents' participation in your program

I'm happy to go over the features together and explore how a free account<http://info.recyclecoach.com/hubfs/recycle_coach_presentation%20for%20Florida%20DEP.pdf> can benefit your program. If you'd like to learn more, just choose the time that's best for you here to start the conversation: Click here to schedule your free demo<https://calendly.com/recyclecoachjr>.
Recycle Coach Territory Sales Manager
Jordan Richards
jrichards at recyclecoach.com<mailto:jrichards at recyclecoach.com>