gis-l: ADMIN - GIS User Survey Closing Friday (4/5/02)

Clay, Linc Linc.Clay@dep.state.fl.us
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 12:32:37 -0500

GIS Users,

So far we have gotten 72 responses to the GIS On-Line User Survey (see
original e-mail below).  The response rate has slowed to a stop, so we =
will
be bringing down the survey on Friday afternoon (4/5/02).  If you would =
like
to respond to the survey and have not already done so, please respond by
Friday.

It will take us several weeks to compile and interpret the results of =
the
survey.  The results will be published to the BIS/GIS web site so that =
you
may see what other GIS users are thinking.  Some of the responses we =
have
received are already being used in our decision making regarding =
training and
staffing issues.

Thanks for your help.

-Linc

------------------------------------

GIS Users,

	*** On-Line GIS User Survey - Supports only MS Internet Explorer ***

BIS has retained a contractor to perform a GIS Needs Assessment to help
determine strategic direction and set priorities accordingly.  As a part =
of
this effort, and to support our Service Level Agreement with the =
Department,
we are also conducting a GIS User Survey to capture user characteristics =
and
satisfaction with GIS services.  The results of this survey will help us
focus our efforts to better serve our user community.

The survey will take about 15 minutes to complete.  We would appreciate =
it if
you would take the time to complete the survey.  It is an on-line survey =
that
writes your answers to an Oracle database.  While the survey is designed =
be confidential, you will have the option to provide your name and =
location
if you wish to do so.

The survey has some error checking code that is only supported by =
Microsoft
Internet Explorer.  This code will not work with Netscape Navigator.

To reach the on-line survey form, follow the link below.

	http://depnet/bisnet/survey/surveyform.htm

or, you may access the survey from the BIS/GIS website at

	http://depnet/bisnet/bisgis/index.htm

Thanks in advance for your help in helping us to serve you better.

-Linc

Linc Clay
Bureau of Information Systems/GIS
2600 Blair Stone Rd., MS 6520