gis-l: Bon Voyage for Patrick Pence

Clay, Linc Linc.Clay@dep.state.fl.us
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:30:18 -0500

GIS Users,

I know that you will want to join me in wishing Patrick Pence the best =
of
luck in his new endeavor.  Patrick is leaving us Friday to join the City =
of
Tallahassee's GIS group, and will be working with the police and fire
departments.  This, of course, means those of us in Tallahassee we will
continue to be served by Patrick's great work.

We will miss Patrick's good cheer and expertise, particularly in GPS, =
raster
data, ArcView training, and on those pesky projection issues.

For those of you in Tallahassee, we will be holding a farewell happy =
hour at
the new location of LaFiesta (the old Mill location on Apalachee =
Parkway)
from 5:30 until on this coming Friday evening.  Please drop by and join =
us.

-Linc

Linc Clay
Bureau of Information Systems/GIS