gis-l: ARCVIEW 3.2a - Issue Resolved - ArcSDE Prompting for a Password

Clay, Linc Linc.Clay@dep.state.fl.us
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 16:43:09 -0400

GIS Users,

We isolated the issue reported below and determined that the code to =
save and
reuse the password had not been included in the new version of =
DataMiner3.x.
We have repaired DataMiner3.x so that it saves and uses the password. =20

This issue should not impact saved projects built prior to the new =
version.=20

Projects CREATED with the new version of DataMiner3.x may prompt for the
password the first time they are opened, but should save and use the =
password
after they are saved again.

We apologize for this coding error.

-Linc