gis-l: EPIC31 is Up

Clay, Linc Linc.Clay@dep.state.fl.us
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:48:52 -0400

GIS Users,

EPIC31 has been revived.  ArcSDE and the ESRI License Manager are =
running.
If you redirected your license manager to use the temporary manager we =
stood
up about an hour ago, don't forget to point your Desktop Administrator =
back
to ESRILIC as the license server.

ArcIMS sites will take about an hour to come up and attain stability.

We are sorry for the recent series of service disruptions.  The Systems =
group
is working with HP/Compaq to try to regain the levels of service we are =
used
to having (prior to the last three months).  The GIS Section is also
exploring ways to provide redundant ArcSDE and ESRI License Manager =
services.
We will keep you posted on progress on both these fronts.

-Linc

Linc Clay
FDEP/DRAM/BIS/GIS
2600 Blair Stone Rd, MS 6520