gis-l: Introducing ImageTools 8.x

Abron, Johnnie Johnnie.Abron@dep.state.fl.us
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 10:04:22 -0400

GIS Users and Developers,

The BIS/GIS staff is proud to present the ArcGIS ArcMap 8.x version of
ImageTools.
This tool was designed to help the users of ArcMap 8.x browse for DEP =
Imagery
with
ease and quickness. It is our hope that this tool is not only beneficial =
in
use but an open=20
invitation to try ArcMap 8.x.

By design this streamlined version of the ArcView 3.2a ImageTool does =
not
incorporate
some the functionality of its ArcView 3.2a predecessor.  The purpose of =
this
streamlined
version publication, is to get the tool out to the users desiring an
ImageTool version.

However, we are currently looking at a possible update schedule that =
would
progressively
add more of the ArcView 3.2a functionality.

To install ArcMap 8.1.2 please click the below link:

<http://bis-4cgxh11/Custom/ArcGis8/ArcViewDesktop.htm>

To install the customizations of ArcMap 8.1.2 please click the below =
link:

<http://bis-4cgxh11/Custom/fdep_arcgis8.htm>

Thank you for your continued support and patience in this matter.

Respectfully,

BIS/GIS Staff
For Help Desk Concerns click:
<http://depnet/gis/services/HD_menu.htm>