gis-l: ArcSDE Hung

Clay, Linc Linc.Clay@dep.state.fl.us
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 12:09:53 -0500

GIS Users,

It has happened again - ArcSDE is hung.  If you are still successfully
connected to ArcSDE, please save your work and exit.  We will be =
shutting it
down and restarting it at 12:30.

Later this afternoon I'll send you an email explaining what we are going =
do this weekend to try and both isolate the damage and isolate the =
cause.
Fixing this problem is our highest priority.

If you have been experiencing any unusual problems or have been doing
anything new coincident to these three hangs, please let us know.  We =
are
searching for clues as to possible causes.

I apologize for this disruption and assure you that we are doing =
everything
possible to resolve this issue.

-Linc

Linc Clay