gis-l: ArcSDE & ESRI License Server Down Tonight (5/6/04)

Clay, Linc Linc.Clay@dep.state.fl.us
Thu, 6 May 2004 12:22:00 -0400

GIS Users,

	*** ArcSDE & ESRI License Server Down Tonight May 6th ***

During the regularly-scheduled Thursday night system maintenance period, =
the
ArcSDE server and the ESRI License server will be down for computer room =
and
disk storage upgrades.  This will impact all GIS users, including ArcIMS
sites.  Full service should be restored by the open of business on =
Friday
morning.

Thanks,

-Linc