gis-l: BIS/GIS Desktop Support Matrix

Judd, Chris Chris.Judd at dep.state.fl.us
Fri May 12 15:14:33 EDT 2006

GIS Users,

compatibility, we have developed a table that outlines the GIS software
BIS/GIS is currently supporting. We have documented the patch levels and the
known issues/work arounds each product. Please consult this table before
installing GIS desktop software and before logging a support request to
ensure that you are on a supported version and patch level of the product.

The table can be found on the BIS/GIS software installation page on DEPNet.

http://depnet/gis/services/installs_index.htm

Thanks,

BIS/GIS