gis-l: Data Catalog: Update restored

Judd, Chris Chris.Judd at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Sep 7 11:37:34 EDT 2006

GIS users,

The data catalog has been restored, we moved the application to a different
resource.  The extract feature is the only component not working at this
point, we expect that to be fixed sometime tomorrow.

You do not have to make any changes to ArcMap to accommodate the server
change.  If you do have issues connecting the Data Catalog, please reboot
your machine so your network setting can be refreshed.

Thanks for you patience.

Chris Judd
BIS/GIS