gis-l: **Input from GIS Users**

Bokey, Aparna Aparna.Bokey at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Sep 28 12:36:38 EDT 2006

GIS Users,

We are looking at deprecating some of our archived GIS datasets from a few
decades ago and would greatly appreciate the DEP GIS user community's
response in this regard.
The layers in question are:
ArcSDE Name - DEP.AGRICULTURAL_EXPENSES_1987
ArcSDE Name - DEP.AGRICULTURAL_LANDUSE_1987
ArcSDE Name - DEP.HAZ_MATERIAL_SITES_1997
ArcSDE Name - DEP.LIVESTOCK_HOLDINGS_1987

Are any GIS users currently using these above mentioned layers? Or do you
think any or all of them are useful, or may be of some importance in the near
future for any GIS analysis or projects?
Please send us your comments or concerns if you currently use these datasets
or plan on using them, as it will greatly help us in managing our agency's
GIS library and keeping all of its contents current.

Thanks.